Designer notes and details
This Selene Ring pays homage to the Moongoddess in Greek mythology. Selene is worshipped at the full and new moons, but every day at dusk, she dragged the Moon across the sky in her chariot pulled by two beautiful white horses.
This solitaire ring with moonstone or blue iolite, reminds us the full and new moons play an important role in the understanding of time and cycles of growth.
- Iolite or moonstone 5mm diameter, brass
- This item is made to order, please allow 4-6 weeks for shipment
- Ethically crafted in Spain using artisanal methods
Read about how to care for our jewelry here
- Free shipping on all domestic (Spain) orders
- Free shipping on international orders over €100. Please see our Shipping Policy
- Free returns are available for exchange and/or store credit within 14 days of the delivery date. Please review our Return Policy
- All sale items, made to order and custom pieces, and gift cards are final sale
Have questions about this product? Contact us